Saturday, February 16, 2013

Blair Waldorf Moment

Coat: H&M, Ruffle Capelet: Vintage, Skirt: H&M, Tights: Spanx, Sunglasses: Spitfire via Nordstrom, Gloves: Portolano, Deco shoe clips worn as collar bling: Vintage, Earrings: Forever21, Bracelets: Forever21 and Ann Taylor, Boots: Kathy van Zeeland via TJ Maxx, Fur collar: Vintage, Purse: YSL
So, I had a Blair moment on the Upper East Side wearing ruffles, peplum, a bow tie and a pink wool coat. The only thing I was missing was a bejeweled headband. The day after "Nemo the Blizzard", the gals and I decided to go grab some macaron's from Laduree and stroll through Central Park. Did I mention it was FREEZING? But the raspberry macaron made up for it. ;-)

Shout out to Carlton Maxey over at H&M at Atlantic Station for helping me find the perfect pieces for NYFW! If you live in Atlanta, go visit him!

Oh and can I please point out that these were NOT the shoes meant for this outfit but when Nemo comes and you have 5 inch Nicholas Kirkwood shoes that you may or may not have wiped out in that morning you immediately surrender and put on your "trekking through the snow" boots. 











Oh and just in case you needed a laugh for today, I was splashed by a cab on my way to lunch in between shows at Lincoln Center. I was really upset until Tiffy pointed out that Carrie Bradshaw was splashed in a fabulous outfit on SATC and then I was elated! Splash me again!


11 comments:

  1. amazing look , loved how you combined those colors together , beautiful .

    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Domenica! I would love to check out your blog!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  3. wow! adore your coat =)

    truly,
    Yati from Malaysia

    http://yatiinoah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous coat for a snowy day!!! You look gorgeous! And yes, it was totally a SATC moment with the car splash, no?? LOL :) So much fun! Too bad I've run out of macarons. :/
    -Tiffy
    www.tiffanystyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tiffy! And thanks for being the bestest photographer ever! Don't remind me about the drought of macarons… :-(

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  5. That coat is a gorgeous color!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG such a cute outfit, definitely a Blair Waldorf moment! New follower :)

    AKB
    asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs