Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Eye of the Tiger

Sequin Blazer - similar, Tiger Tank - TJ Maxx + DIY, Skirt - Fabrik, Cuffs - H & M, Shoes - Sergio Rossi, Purse - Roger Vivier, Necklace - Bauble Bar, Earrings - Wedding Earrings made by Nouveau Boutique

It's that time again….Fashion Week and I'm gearing up for the week. "It's the thrill of the…MBFW!" Follow me on Instagram and Twitter for my behind the scenes pics at each of the shows that I'm going to! 

Check out my DIY crystals that I added to my tiger tank. I thought the eyes needed a little extra pizzazz. And is it just me or is my hair fading to the reddish-blonde side of brunette?!? These pictures make me want to die my virgin hair!




  Remember the booties from this post?



4 comments:

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs