Thursday, February 21, 2013

In a Mod Mood



Given all of the 60's inspired mod trends for this Spring, I've been eyeing some color-blocked mini skirts a la Twiggy for quite some time. When I saw this one on sale, I had to have it! It just so happened to be the exact shade of blue as my fave Lauren Conrad blouse. How cool are the flower embellishments on the shoulder?!? It reminds me of Marni! And lastly, I'm so proud of my earrings found at Forever21 that look exactly like Erickson Beamon

Coat - old (similar), Top - Lauren Conrad via Kohl's (on SALE! for $14), Skirt - Vivienne Vivienne Tam at Last Call, Bracelets - found them at a flea market in Spain (similar), Boots - Michael Kors, Purse - TJ Maxx, Earrings - Forever21, Sunglasses - Spitfire via Nordstrom



8 comments:

  1. Love the blue on you! Such a warm colour for the winter months.

    www.expressionthrustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute girl!! Love that coat, especially the bow on the back. Loooove those MK Boots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Charee! I feel like I've lived in these boots this fall and winter!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  3. Fabulous look! I'm your newest follower :) I'd love for you to follow my blog too. xo

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look girl! Love your coat! I'm your newest follower on GFC #113:)! IT would be great if you could check out my blog too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the blue dress! The shade of blue is gorgeous!

    I absolutely love your blog! Specially the photos because they are so clear and informative. I really enjoyed browsing your blog. I followed you on GFC and BlogLovin'! Hoping you can come by mine too :) I can't wait to read more of your posts. More power to you!

    XOXO
    Your new follower,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Blue and the Shades!It feels very Carrie From Sex and the City! Looking forward to following your Fabulous Outfits!


    -Sophie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs