Saturday, March 30, 2013

Currently Obsessed: Outdoor Stripes

Image via Pinterest

Image via Pinterest
Image via Pinterest 
Image via Pinterest

Image via Pinterest
Image via Pinterest 

With warm weather fast approaching us here in the South, I've been day dreaming of spending evenings with drinks and tapas on the back porch overlooking the sunset. With this fabulous imagery in mind, I went to Pinterest with determination to find the perfect back porch set up. Ultimately, I realized that I am obsessed with black and white stripes of the outdoor variety just as much as I am in my closet. I think I'll end up sticking to trendy pillows and keeping everything else pretty classic so that I can easily switch out the pillows each season. For more of my outdoor inspirations, check out my Pinterest board!

What would your outdoor inspiration be?

1 comment:

  1. Indeed this in my life ASAP!!!

    Www.thekashonnafiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs