Tuesday, March 5, 2013

For the LOVE


I'm feeling the blues…the color that is! From cobalt to sky blue, I am craving these hues every day! As soon as I saw this jacket at Zara the other day, I knew I needed it! This Beatle's inspired LOVE sequined tank top is oh so cute and super affordable (there is only one left for $21.95)! I got it from one of my favorite online boutiques who also just so happens to be a blogger: Daisy Rae Boutique! Check her out! Everything (and I do mean EVERYTHING) is under $50! Oh and how I LOVE my Kendra Scott earrings!! You seriously need them in every color! Remember my famous ears post here? Lastly, I'm still in LOVE with my first pair of Louboutins that I ever purchased way back in 2008! I actually met Christian Louboutin at Jeffrey in Atlanta and he not only signed my shoes but he decorated them as well!!! It was love at first sight and I've never faltered since. See photo below...
Jacket - Zara (sold out online), Top - Daisy Rae, Pants - J Brand, Shoes - Louboutin, Bag - YSL, Earrings - Kendra Scott, Silk Bracelets - found in Spain flea market (exact replica), Leather wrap - J Crew (similar), Sunglasses - H&M (available in stores)




One of my all time favorite fashion moments! 

4 comments:

  1. those shoes! how lucky are you!
    love the jacket,bang on trend!
    you wear it so well!
    A
    www.23ofashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE SHOES! So fabulous! ;)

    AKB
    asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They've gotten a lot of wear!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs