Monday, March 4, 2013

Sequins Galore at Gucci

Dress - Zara (sold out), Necklace - Aqua Blue @ Bloomingdale's (similar), Shoes - H by Halston (discontinued), Sunglasses - H&M, Clutch - Nordstrom
Recently, I went to the Gucci store in Atlanta for an event honoring the 60th anniversary of the 1953 Horsebit Loafer benefitting the Make A Wish Foundation and this is what I wore. I wanted something colorful and eye catching with interesting detail. I think it did the trick. The sequins are digitally printed onto this dress which is genius if you ask me! I've always loved sequins but hated the weight and feeling of them - no one likes to hug you when you are wearing sequins. Not to mention it was super comfortable so I could enjoy myself and not have to feel suffocated by a tight dress. The event was so much fun and I must say the accessories at Gucci had me drooling! 









Check out more photos from the event over at Atlanta Street Fashion Blog.

3 comments:

  1. This dress looks amazing on you. No wonder you caught so many eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit and your style :)
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my blog for more details!

    AKB
    http://asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs