Friday, March 8, 2013

Tea Time


It is almost Spring and as I hear the birds chirping and the blooms begin to blossom I start to miss London. Known for their exquisite gardens and garden parties, the Brits celebrate Spring just right! So in honor of the Spring Awakening, I made cranberry-orange scones (not nearly as tasty as the real thing) and had an afternoon tea just for me! Plus, it was an excuse to break out my beloved antique china! 




Striped Top - LOFT (now on SALE!), Pear Collar Blouse - TJ Maxx (similar), Skirt - Tibi, Tights - DKNY, Shoes (on CLEARANCE)- VC Signature, Cuff- Forever21, Earrings - Vintage (from mum's closet)



By the way, I'm wearing a black silk top with pearl collar underneath the striped top and I saw Magnolia on Hart of Dixie wearing the same pearl encrusted top in ivory on the show!

I've shared my Spring Fever with you, tell me: What does Spring remind you of? Happy Weekend, loves!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful tea party! It makes me want to bake and have people over!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs