Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist

Wednesday Wishlist
1. Rain Boot Umbrella Stand - Z Gallerie $80, 2. High Waisted Stripe Shorts - ASOS $52, 3. Color Block Ankle Strap Heels - Zara $90, 4. Neon Statement Necklace - ASOS $42, 5. Watt's Up Highlighter - Benefit $30, 6. Neon Pleated Maxi Dress - Victoria's Secret $128
Well, it is very apparent that I am so ready for warm weather! It is also very obvious that I am having a Lemon Yellow moment… Shorts, sandals and maxi dresses are on my Spring Must -Have list! What's on your's? 

P.S. I just watched 3 episodes of Hart of Dixie…Is anyone else as obsessed with the outfits on that show as me? Not to mention the Southern Belles make me feel right at home ;-). Rachel Bilson and Jaime King are simply fabulous!


2 comments:

  1. The Benefit highlighter is amazing! I totally recommend it.

    AKB
    asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... great wish list... I like shorts, dress and sandals!
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs