Saturday, March 30, 2013

What to Wear: Easter Sunday

What to Wear: Easter Sunday

1. Blazer - $68, 2. Kendra Scott Earrings - $60, 3. Clover Canyon Dress - $242, 4. Kate Spade Bow Bracelet - $78, Tory Burch Floral Cuff - $350, 5. Christian Louboutin Bow Back Heels - $1025, 6. Easter Lilies

Happy Easter, everyone! Here is my dreamy Easter Sunday outfit that I would wear to church, go to brunch and hunt for Easter Eggs in! I've recently been obsessed with Clover Canyon after going to their show at #NYFW (see it here) and this dress shouts EASTER to me! And there are no words for these Louboutins with the bow back in the perfect shade of blush-y nude….#swoon. 

What are your plans for this weekend? What are you wearing?!?


2 comments:

  1. Great look!! Love that dress :)

    With Love,
    Ashley
    AsassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs