Friday, March 15, 2013

What to Wear: St. Patrick's Day

Luck of the Irish

1. Tassel Necklace $30, 2. BCBG MaxAzria Shirt Dress $198, 3. Charlotte Russe Bow Back Fedora $10 , 4. Michael Kors Striped Tote $328, 5. Kate Spade Locked In Bangle $68, 6. Jimmy Choo Porto Patent Espadrille Wedge $435

Well, it's already March and St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner! Don't get pinched this Sunday, wear some green! And lucky for us, Emerald Green is the pantone color of the year so it will be stylish as well. I always try to pick something that I would wear any other day as opposed to looking like I'm wearing a leprechaun costume. I will be outside enjoying a pint of green beer in the park soaking up some sun so I opted for a comfy and casual outfit. This shirt dress will be easy and breezy to wear for the rest of the Summer. I adore the striped tote and can see myself wearing it at the beach all summer long. And how about that bow back fedora?!? Adorbs! And lastly, every girl needs a good nude shoe for the summer. It's the perfect way to elongate your legs and tone down all those colorful brights! Be sure it is the right nude for your skin tone though! There are pinky, yellowy, golden…I opt for a golden tone so it can be dressed up!

What will you be wearing? Look HERE to see what I wore last year…I mixed Coral and Kelly Green and was OBSESSED with my outfit. Might need to break out that outfit pretty soon...



5 comments:

  1. I love that green dress. And the bracelets. I would wear this for sure!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially love the Kate Spade bracelets!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green dress and the enamel bangles! So perfect for the season!!! :)
    Do check out my blog too when you find time! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post, especially the wedges and the hat!

    Xo
    www.akeenesenseofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs