Thursday, April 4, 2013

April Showers

Rain, Rain, Go Away! Well, Spring is finally here and it will not stop raining in Georgia! Yuck! So in an effort to cheer up my rainy day attire, I went on the hunt for a fun umbrella. Can I just say that I am completely obsessed with these?!? And, remember the jelly sandals from years ago? Well, they are back and Tory Burch's version should be the new chic rain boot alternative!

April Showers

ASOS Striped Trench - $125Felix Rey Kissy Face Umbrella - $65, Tory Burch Jelly Bow Flat - $125
Betsey Johnson Ruffle Trench - $150, Illesteva Floral Umbrella - $250, RED Valentino Lace Up Rainboots - $80
RED Valentino Petunia Trench - $790, Kate Spade Umbrella - $78, Burberry Rainboots - $486

Shop more of my favorite rainy day accessories below! 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy! I agree, Kate Spade can do no wrong in my book!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  2. I'm obsessed with the lips umbrella and of course the Red Valentino trench!! If I had that trench I wouldn't ever mind it when it rained. LOL:-)
    www.tiffanystyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?!? I'm obsessing over both. I may have purchased the kissy face umbrella and now I'm stalking the weather channel to see when it will have it's debut!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  3. I love the pink welly boots and the pink floral umbrella combo!!! Perfect combo!!!
    Thanks for stopping over my blog dear.
    Don't forget to follow too on G+, Bloglovin, G+ etc if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Bloglovin' | Google Plus

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute (:D) !!! Amazing blog ...if we do not yet...
    Do you want to follow eachother?

    I wait for you for a DIY KEEP CALM AND.....post!!
    HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!!
    Federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs