Sunday, April 21, 2013

Cotton Candy

I am super excited for Spring! The flowers are blooming and the weather is beautiful out! I've been dreaming of pastels in pretty shades of mint and pink. So, the minute that I saw this lightweight mint textured jacket, I knew I had to have it! And I happened to have this mint trimmed blouse from the a while back (meant to be). I really want some blush or mint jeans to go with this look, but my white ones will do for now. And can we just talk about my new Devi Kroell snakeskin bag that I found at a Peachtree Battle Estate sale in Atlanta for 5% of the original retail value? That would be 95% off… SCORE! You can find them on Facebook here to get sale notifications.

Jacket - Matty M via TJ Maxx (similar), Shirt - Olive & Oak via TJ Maxx (even cuter version), Jeans - Old Navy, Shoes - Ann Taylor from last season (similar), Bag - Devi Kroell, Earrings - Forever 21, Bracelets - J Crew from last season (even better version), Bauble Bar






Shop more of my favorite mint fashions below!

4 comments:

  1. Love very sting-esque!!

    Xoxo

    Www.TheKashonnaFiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love the pastels hues! looks nice on ya' .
    do visit my blog, for summer look,cheers .

    Yati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket, blouse, and those cap toe flats. Such a cute spring look!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs