Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Kiss the Rain Goodbye

Umbrella - Felix Rey,  Purse - Fendi, Shoes - Nicholas Kirkwood (similar), Top (actually a dress) - (similar), Skirt - Forever 21 (similar), Trench - Karen Millen (similar), Necklace - DIY (similar), Lipstick - Urban Decay F Bomb
So as soon as I saw this umbrella a few weeks back when I did this post, I knew I had to have it! And now that I have my Fendi bag monogrammed for Beanie (BNE) the outfit was ready to go! I attended a brunch hosted by the fabulous Fashionado and with the thunderstorms approaching, the umbrella had its debut! The striped dress is very fitted and not meant for a Sunday brunch, so I topped it with my beloved faux leather skirt from Forever 21 (remember that post here). The red jacket could actually be worn as a dress but I opted to wear it as a topper. And these shoes…well, you are all probably sick of hearing me profess my love for Nicholas Kirkwood but here I go again. These shoes made quite the impression at NYFW and may have been part of my pratfall in front of Lincoln Center.  They are some of my all time favorites. 






12 comments:

  1. Amazing umbrella!
    I managed to get a clear one too...so pretty and different...
    Only what I do not like that the umbrella is not a small and a foldable, but long walking one...so i have to watch myself that I won't leave it somewhere....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Martina. This umbrella is longer also but it's cuteness is worth the inconvenience.

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  2. Cute umbrella!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sita! I'm currently praying for rain so I can wear it all the time!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  3. SHOES!!!! Lawd ham mercy! Dets please! I like the umbrella too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kirkwoods! So glad you like them!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  4. Super cute look!! Love the umbrella lol. And your trench is BOMB!

    With Love,
    Ashley
    AsassyWoman.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lorraine!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  5. Was so great to meet you tonight! Love the splash of red in your Fendi purse! Adorable! And that umbrella is hilarious!

    Www.katelyngreer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mix of casual and dresswear

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... so amazing outfit... love your bag and pumps... Cute umbrella :) Do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the whole look and that cute umbrella! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs