Friday, April 12, 2013

Topped with a Cherry

Necklace - Fab'rik, Top - Finn & Clover via TJ Maxx, Jeans - Old Navy, Shoes - Prabal Gurung for Target, Purse - Fendi, Chevron Bracelet - Forever21, Fox Bracelet - Max & Chloe, Lipstick - Red Revival Maybelline









For last night's Rebecca Taylor event at Neiman Marcus, I opted for a simple black and white outfit with pops of red. It seems that I've been favoring the crimson hue as of late (remember here and here) but I can't get enough. So my new cherry red Fendi bag is going to fit in quite nicely with my new addiction. I'm waiting on the monogrammed luggage tag to come back. I opted for a monogram in honor of my blog - BNE for Beanie!! And this top is going to be on repeat for quite sometime.  It is the comfiest jersey material with a peplum flare and a white silk ruffled layer underneath. The best part? I got it at TJ Maxx the other day for a whopping $12.99!! STEAL!!

I love, love, loved everything by Rebecca Taylor and I cannot wait to share my interview with you all! Bottom line - check her out!

BIG thanks to Trina from Baby Shopaholic for snagging these photos of me!

9 comments:

  1. cool top sweetie ,
    & lovely hair in these pics ,

    I HAVE CHANGED MY BLOG'S URL FROM nanybuz91.blogspot.com to the NEW URL

    Come by for a visit & check my latest poem ( Inner Thoughts )

    ( artofnanyslife.blogspot.com )

    N@NY
    ,
    ,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, N@NY! I'll check it out!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  2. Love your fit! Let me know when I can rent that bag : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We can do a swaparoo!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  3. Cute match up with your shoes and bag. The pop of red adds so much to the simple black and white outfit. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simple black and white combo with a red details! X

    http://chictimes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah, I want that bag!! Love it!

    -ewb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this classic black and white look. The sandals are AMAZING.

    I hope you'll keep an eye out on my blog later today. I'll be featuring this as one of the looks I love today.

    Terry

    http://terrystwocents.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! Love the pop of color from your shoes and necklace :)

    With Love,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs