Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Flower Power

Shirt - H&M, Skirt - Karen Millen, Shoes - Brian Atwood, Purse  - Louis Vuitton, Cameo Brooch - Vintage, Earrings - Tharos Bijoux Brujas in Florence, Italy
Inspired by all of the gorgeous blooms out right now, I pulled out this floral blouse and went to Sunday Brunch! I called this skirt my Kim Kardashian meets Kate Middleton skirt, I wore it all over London last year. I decided to pull out some oldies but goodies like these Brian Atwood shoes that hadn't been worn in forever and I pulled out some of my beloved jewels for the occasion.




Are you inspired by all of the fabulous blooms going on in nature right now? I know the waterfall garden here is making me want a certain pair of pants from H&M!


2 comments:

  1. Really cute blouse! Great ensemble!

    -erin b.
    www.brainsoftheoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs