Sunday, May 5, 2013

Kentucky Derby: Three Ways


So, its the Kentucky Derby weekend and I'm sure you've all seen some of the fabulous fashions gracing Churchill Downs topped off with the finest hats in the world. Well, I've got my dreams of what I would wear if I could and at three different price points. I've also managed to include a pair of shoes that could be changed into should you lose circulation in your toes. ;-)

Kentucky Derby: Sophisticated
Hat - Philip Treacy $4256, Clutch - Valentino $1395, Heels - Valentino $3545, Dress - Emilio Pucci $2695, Sunglasses - Karen Walker $275, Earrings - Max & Chloe $199, Espadrilles - Valentino $495


Kentucky Derby: Sweet
Hat - John Lewis $78, Bracelet - ASOS $20, Shoes - Charlotte Russe $26, Dress - DVF via Style Deals Daily $144, Necklace - Hand Picked $18, Clutch - Van Mildert $68, Flats - Timeless $34



What would you wear to the Kentucky Derby? Which of these three looks is your favorite?!? 


3 comments:

  1. I love the sophisticated outfit! The dress is just gorgeous!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great but I'll take the sophisticated look. Gorgeous!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Pucci, peplum and lace? You cannot go wrong!

    xoxo,

    Miss Beanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs