Thursday, May 23, 2013

Look for Less: Lace Espadrille

Look for Less: Lace Espadrille

Valentino - $485, Bettye Muller - $150, xoxo - $29

We all know my love for all things Valentino and this lace number has been on my radar for sometime. When Tiffany of Tiffany Style Blog was inquiring what shoes I would wear to Spain, this shoe immediately came to mind! She is going on the trip of a lifetime to Spain, France and Italy and it made me conjure up all of the wonderful shoes I would pack in my bag. Well, after browsing I found several other options for much less! 

What do you think?!? Is this shoe worth the splurge or should I save my pennies?

Check out some more of my favorite shoes for traveling below!

1 comment:

  1. Less for sure! Good find! Soludos and Bensimons are my fave travel shoes. And you can't go wrong with Jack Rogers either.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs