Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Orange Madness

Jacket - old (similar), Dress - City Triangles via TJ Maxx (similar), Bag - Nicole Lee via TJ Maxx (also sold here), Shoes - Nine West (similar), Earrings - Forever 21, Sunglasses - H&M

So, this is my go to spring outfit:
Denim Jacket + Maxi Dress + Embellished Sandals = Effortless Boho Chic
I wore this to go to brunch and shopping on Cinco de Mayo and it was super comfy all day long! I am planning a trip to California soon and this outfit will definitely be on repeat! And if you haven't noticed, I'm slightly obsessed with the tribal trend. 







What is your go to spring/summer outfit? Are there any trends that you can't stop wearing? Shop some of my favorite maxi dresses below!


2 comments:

  1. Love how you paired the vivid orange dress with a denim jacket. Gives it a different feel.

    Best to you, dear! x http://chictrends.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs