Monday, May 13, 2013

Pink Pants

Polka Dot Top - J. Crew, Pink Pants - Talbots, Shoes - Kate Spade (similar for less), Purse - London Fog via TJ Maxx, Necklace - H&M, Earrings - Stein Mart, Sunglasses - Amazon, Lucite Cuffs - H&M
This look was inspired by Style Me Friday over on The Fashionista Next Door! I originally wore a similar outfit to this one at Fashion Week but never brought out my loud pink pants again. And then I saw Eboni's post and I knew they had to make a comeback! I am also breaking out these Prada Baroque "inspired" sunglasses….I felt the need to try them out given their crazy look and widespread popularity. I'm always willing to try out a trend but not always willing to pay $300 to do so especially when I'm famous for losing and breaking sunglasses. I'm not sure that I am in love with these glasses on me but Stacey Bendet of Alice + Olivia and Rach of Pink Peonies certainly rocks them and maybe you could too! They are super discounted on Amazon now.




Check out this impressive bun and chandelier earring pic! It reminds me of this picture from my Pinterest page that I've been dying to recreate!

What is a trend that you've been dying to try that you wish would come in a more inexpensive option? Check out this week's #StyleMeFriday and Link Up!

7 comments:

  1. The pants are too bold for me, but you pull them off great! Love the polka dots! I'm sad, no more easy bun days for me since I've chopped off my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pink pants are SOOOOO fabulous! I love what Talbots has done lately. And the polka dots are fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Catherine! Those pants are TOO CUTE! I haven't been checkin for Talbots, but clearly I am sleepin!

    Thanks for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those trousers are stunning, so rich in color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am OB.SESSED. with this look. These pants are ridic and I LOVE the bun!!! Totally stealing this outfit look. Love it! And I already ordered the sunglasses, duh.
    www.tiffanystyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Cute! Cute! Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mean... ...
    Totally copying you! LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs