Friday, May 3, 2013

POP of NEON

Jacket - Target (on SALE), Top - TJ Maxx, Skirt - Laundry by Shelli Segall (similar), Shoes - Ann Taylor (similar), Purse - YSL, Necklace - Amrita Singh, Sunglasses - H&M, Bracelets - J. Crew, Bauble Bar, Lipstick - Urban Decay F BombHappy May, everyone! April flew by and I can't believe it is already May! I'm so excited about this weekend because there is so much going on. I'm going to Doggies on the Catwalk, running a 5K called the Stache Dash, going to a fab Lucky event hosted by Baby Shopaholic, and I'm going to the Shaky Knees Festival to hear the Lumineers. It's going to be a fab weekend and you can follow my weekend snapshots on Instagram. Side note: This outfit was intended for Style Me Friday over on The Fashionista Next Door but I was too late! Check it out because you can link up too!










What are your plans this weekend? Got any fun events coming up that you need to dress for?

And don't forget that Style Deals Daily is offering an additional 20% off AND FREE SHIPPING with code MSBEANIE20!!!

4 comments:

  1. Adore the neon accent! It's a great color this year!
    www.katelyngreer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you mixing maxis skirts and neon top =)

    Yati from Malaysia

    do visit my new post/ follow me :

    http://yatiinoah.blogspot.com/2013/05/keep-calm-and-be-happy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this black maxi! Yes, I get to dress up for a date night tomorrow. Just need to figure out what to wear...

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look so darn FABULOUS!!

    XoXo
    www.TheKaShonnaFiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs