Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day at the Lake

 I've got the summer fever, so I headed to the lake for a little R&R. Having just seen The Great Gatsby, I naturally pulled all things inspired by Daisy Buchanan for my bag! What's in my bag you ask?!? A fedora, black lace scarf, slinky lace dress, lace cardigan, opera length pearls, python bag and python shoes. Pearls and heels don't typically go hand in hand with the lake house but I'm thinking Daisy would certainly wear them so I did too!

 
Dress: Love on a Hanger via Nordstrom (similar), Cardigan: TJ Maxx, Pearls: Vintage, Fedora: Ralph Lauren, Shoes: BCBG MaxAzria, Bag: Corto Moltedo, Bracelets: BaubleBar, Capri, Scarf: Petanu   






What's on your summer wishlist for your vacations?

3 comments:

  1. Love the Great Gatsby! And white is a classic summer look! Have fun at the lake!
    www.katelyngreer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress! You look so pretty. We are going to go camping at the lake this summer. Hopefully it won't get too hot!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so beautiful and classic! I love it :) I adore the Great Gatsby, how beautiful is Carey Mulligan?! I'm currently finishing reading the book.
    Great post!

    If you have a spare minute, I've recently uploaded my first OOTD on Youtube, the link is on my latest post. I'd love it if you could take a look, maybe give me feedback and/or like & subscribe! Lucy xx

    www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs