Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist

Wednesday Wishlist

1. Cockatoo Figurines via 1stDibs.com 2. LOFT Tassel Necklace - $40 3. J. Crew Roller Girl Shorts - $55 4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Finch Bikini - bottom - $57 top - $59 (on SALE) 5. J. Crew Collection Pom Pom Top - $175


After making this Wednesday Wishlist, I realized that I have an obsession with birds, tassels and pom poms (really any embellishment). I cannot get enough of this finch print Marc Jacobs retro bikini that can be mixed and matched with different silhouettes. I actually saw a one piece also that was super adorable. And as for my upcoming Cloffice (closet and office combined), these little birds would be perfect on my book shelf as book ends. 

What about you, what trend can't you get enough of this summer? What is on your wishlist this week?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs